free forum
Soul Eater RP

Staff List
Roka
Mage Master
Seaas
Mara
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Share | 

Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 pm

[Enter KIYEN MISHIMA]

*Shunpo*

Kiyen appeared in a flash at the edges of the Sokyoku Hill. The Sqaud 10 Captain and himself were going to have a little sparring match, Kiyen had to keep reminding himself not to let his dislike of Division 10 cloud his way during the fight. This would've been the first battle Kiyen would've had in years with another Shinigami, and a captain classed Shinigami at that.

" .........................Hmph "

Kiyen had reverted back to his regular mood. He was arrogant and very cocky that he was going win the sparring match. Kiyen wasn't going to be pleasant again until it was night time and he could clearly see the moon once more, this was the way Kiyen always was from the very moment he was born.
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Mizu walking through the trees and Kiyen coming into view he draws his zanpakuto and continues walking "well hello, looks like another spar with a captain... normaly i get this sorta thing cause im so young..." he sighs now spining his zanpakuto in his hand.

"well i supose id better get this part over with before anything" smiling with a mischevious smile he says "drench Umi Kurasshu" spining the zanpaktou in his hand it glows and extends to form a trident, water flows from the spiral shape at the bottom and from the trident end, the water flowing and forming a circle around him hovering just above his ankles as this happens lightning forms and circles the water that was released as well as either end of the trident.

Mizu sighs "well curosity is killing me whats the reason for this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Kiyen was amazed that such a young Captain was able to have such spiritual power and was able to release his Zanpakuto with ease, it truly was something to be marveled at. Kiyen looked at the water and lightning surging around Mizu. Kiyen draws his Zanpakuto and points it at Mizu, he determined that right now he wasn't going to use Shikai.

" There is no reason for this...I simply wish to sharpen some of my skills, and who else would be better to do that against than a Captain? "

Kiyen kept his eyes firm on Mizu, seeing as how Mizu already released Shikai he didn't want to make any mistakes or else the match would be over before it started.
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm

He sticks the trident end in to the ground slightly and appears to simply be leaning on it. Once again he sighs "well fair enough" he says thinking no point hanging around, with a smile "shall we, Tidal crash!" the water raises around Kiyen like a reversed waterfall spining as it does.

In this instant he disapears from view, using shunpo appearing on the opposite side of Kiyen and them seprated by a wall of water "dance of blades" he says slashing the trident through the air causing several dozen blades of lightning to form aimed directly into the water. Mizu thinks 'well this obviously isnt going to do much harm but must test the watters'
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Kiyen was slightly dissapointed, he believed that everyone should learn how to fight first without the use of their Shikai at the very instant of battle. Kiyen sensed Mizu's spiritual pressure but it was hazy, the volume of water surrounding him was too much for Kiyen to actually know where Mizu was. Kiyen, not knowing what Mizu was planning next, gathered his reiatsu and layered it around himself to act as an armor for whatever move was about to be thrown at him next. At the same time he held his Zanpakuto up and began to spin it around. The very instant Kiyen did this he noticed several electric discharges headed through the wall of water.

" Hado # 58, Tenran "

A tornado like blast of wind shoots upward keeping the water a safe distance away from Kiyen himself and also absorbing the electricity. Wind was known for sometimes producing electric currents in some cases.

Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Mizu looks at him after the tornado absorbed his lighting attack "no one ever used that to defend before... anyway supose your wondering why shikai... well force of habit" he grins at Kiyen mischeviously

On this note the shunpo's behind Kiyen swinging the trident down towards his lower abdomin, not aiming for majour damage to be caused but enough to make a slash, saying as he does this "after this is over i have a request to ask ya". The excitement forcing electricity to come out of the other end of the trident simply discharging into the ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Kiyen wondered what Mizu had to say, he disregarded it now knowing that Mizu's Zanpakuto allowed him to control water & electricity, Kiyen now had an advantage, he knew what to avoid. With Mizu swinging downward Kiyen quickly responded by swinging his own sword upwards. During contact he noticed a discharge of lightning into the ground...it didn't look strong but still, maybe he was planning something. Nothing suprised Kiyen when it came to strategy, most people were willing to try anything.

" I hope i'm not pressuring you Squad 10 Captain...don't die on me yet "

Kiyen was having fun, his spiritual power was slowly rising from the connecting of the 2 blades.
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Mizu swings the trident as if using a sword determined to not use the elements until Kiyen had released his shikai. swinging to the left, the right, down, up, and ever other direction that could be thought of, to observers his arm and trident would be nothing but a blur.

Using his shunpo to gain some distance he looks directly into Kiyen's eyes "oh dont worry this is no pressure at all."
He gathers a huge amound of power for a shunpo taking off causing the ground to crack as he left the spot. Passing Kiyen at tremendous speed he slashes with the trident at Kiyens side again
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Kiyen blocked the slashes that Mizu was making, yes his speed was a blur but his motions were wild, no were near being tamed at all, it was like Mizu was frustrated that he hadn't actually made good contact yet. But then again, this was only Kiyen's assumption. He watched Mizu dissapear to make distance and responded to his statement.

" That's good...because i'm still warming up! "

Kiyen surrounds himself in spiritual pressure once more and quickly swings to the side that Mizu was on, this time the spiritual pressure was acting as a buff to strengthen Kiyen's strike. Kiyen was intending to cause some pain to Mizu that time.
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 pm

"Good" Mizu responds as he feels the reiatsu of Kiyen rise swinging his trident down to block, but the additional power Kiyen was exerting was making blocking quite difficult.

Mizu then allows the swing Kiyen made to throw him backwards after conecting with the trident. Spining in the air he lands on his feet and holds the trident as if it were a sword again he smiles again "oh now im sure you can do better than that" Knowing full well if that blow had conected it would definately have hurt.

Standing in a defensive position Mizu smiles at Kiyen "so squad three captain show me what you got"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Kiyen held his blade a certain way after hearing Mizu make the statement, he didn't want to but decided that he would...he was going to use Shikai. Kiyen was fairly pleased with himself that he was keeping up with a Captain's Shikai with out releasing his own sword out of pressure.

" I didn't wish to use Shikai against you Mizu but if you wish to see more..then more you shall see....Shine, Engetsu "

After saying this, he grasps the single blade with two hands. The blade then transforms slowly and begins to form two blades as the blades peel apart. When the glow from the separation is complete, Kiyen is revealed holding dual-swords in both of his hands. The 2 swords strongly resemble keys giving them the nickname by most as “Keyblades”. Despite their shape, the keyblades have just as much cutting capabilities as any normal sword.

" I will show you the power which the Moon itself has bestowed upon me.... "

Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Mizu looks at the blades and says "oh how intresting a duel release... looking like keys never the less" He smiles again "now all i have to do is force your bankai out of you

Releasing a good amount of his reiatsu out of excitement, Mizu makes the entire hill tremblel under the force of it "now the fun begins" he says calming his power down to what it was "thunder" he mumbles lightning is violently produced from every part of his trident once again lighting up the hill top, (as with mara) this lightning wasnt aimed at anything in paticular and mizu begins to shunpo around Kiyen at a distance once again not taking care to dodge any of it as it dances all over the hill top
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 pm

A strange gust of wind blows over Sokyoku Hill, this particular wind would feel uneasy to Mizu, it was different. Kiyen swiftly moves around the lightning as, he was having a hard time telling where the lightning would strike, it was an unpredictable element and a very fast one at that. Kiyen was moving so precisely it almost seemed as if he were dancing but, he moved the wrong way and his shoulder was hit by 2 stray blast of lightning in the shoulder, Kiyen dropped his swords and fell to the ground.

" W-What the?! "

This hit was unexpected, Kiyen wasn't expecting to be hit so easily. As he fell his 2 swords also fell out his hand.
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Mizu noticing that the Kiyen had been struck by the lightning shunpo's over and kneels on his chest he smiles a warm smile "gotta love lightning dont ya" he says while holding the trident to Kiyen's chest, getting struck by a substantial amount of it himself in the back and chest but not reacting what so ever.

He jumps back and takes up the same defensive position again a good distance away from Kiyen and says "let me know when you wish to take this to the next level he smiles, looking at Kiyen who he thought would be wondering why he had done nothing with such a prime oportunity
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Kiyen was speaking while he was behind Mizu but Kiyen's supposedly damaged body was still where it was. He had used his illusion technique, Tsukyomi, this technique takes over an opponents 5 senses for 2 minutes and 2 minutes only. Kiyen had been following all of Mizu's movements from the moment he launched the lightning attack which was when the gust of wind came, that was the sign that Tsukyomi was being used. Kiyen was behind Mizu well and unharmed.

" Sorry...but I had taken this to the next level the moment I released Shikai "

Kiyen was almost at a point blank range, a range Mizu most likely couldn't escape from.

" Getsuga Tenshou... "

Kiyen swung one of his swords at Mizu's back in an attempt to engulf him in a mass of spiritual energy which could be very lethal if not defended against properly. If Mizu was caught of guard this match was surely Kiyen's victory.
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Mizu hearing Kiyen's voice behind him rather than where he lay thinks to himself 'oh crap its an illusion type' Hearing the name of an attack he engulfs himself in electrictity making a crude form of armour

As the attack conects every part of his body not protected by the lightning was essentially torn apart. The attack pushing him across the sumit of the hill. As the attack from Kiyen finaly disipates Mizu is left standing a fair bit away panting and covered in blood. sparks dancing all over his body from the lightning thinking 'Miyu is going to kill me'

He looks at Kiyen "yes that question from earlier..." a sudden look of shock falls over his face "... of course that omninous wind... anyway"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Kiyen holds one blade over his shoulder and points the other one at Mizu

" Are you threw? If so go on and ask the question... "

Kiyen wasn't going to let the battle go on any further, Mizu was obviously badly hurt, at least that's what it looked like to Kiyen. Kiyen took a few steps closer just so he could get within hearing distance of Mizu. After a couple of steps he stabbed his 2 swords into the ground and stood where he was, he didn't want to waste Mizu displaying anymore tricks.

" Take your time and try not to overdo it.... "
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Mizu looked at Kiyen and using the lightning to cover his body to stop the bleeding of wounds that were caused. once he had done this he stands looking fine, bloody but fine and looks directly at Kiyen

He then speeks to him while sealing his zanpakuto "I must admit i wasnt expecting an illusion type... but anyway" He sits down on the ground and smiles "It appears you are good at kido... could you teach me? Cause im useless at it" He stands up and holds his hand up "hado 31 shakkaho" not putting much power into it, the red flash sends him backwards and he ends up sitting again "as you can see im useless at it... probobly something to do with being half human" he laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Kiyen picks up his 2 swords as they instantly remerge into a single sword again. Regardless of how the battle went Kiyen had fun and he hoped Mizu did too. Kiyen sits next to Mizu after he attempted to cast a kido spell. It struck Kiyen rather odd that a Captain wasn't good with kido. Kiyen disregarded what Mizu said about his Zanpakuto, he didn't want to reveal any extra detail about it.

" Your a Captain that can't use kido? I've never heard of it but I believe I can help. Kido is complex and difficult to use, so if you can't get it..it's not that bad. Most kido work the way they do because of how much or how little the user puts into the spell...for example, each spell has a precise amount of reiatsu that you need to be able to cast it. "

Kiyen stands up and takes a few steps foward away from Mizu, he then holds his hand out to the edge of the hill. Kiyen gathers a very small amount of reiatsu.

" Hado # 31. Shakkaho "

Kiyen fires the spell but instead of a large burning sphere, it comes out as a marble sized ball of fire.

" See? Too little and it comes out like that...I won't demonstrate what happens if you use too much reiatsu cause i'll only injure myself. Basically you have to keep practicing the spells you want to practice until you've figured out how much reiatsu it takes for each one of them. "
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Mizu looks on and absorbs every detail of what Kiyen was showing him. "hmmmm i think i get it now" he says while getting to his feet

Also taking a few steps forward he concintrates hard "hado 31 shakkaho" this time the sphere forms and launches off not blowing up infront of Mizu. He looks on in absolute dis bilief at it not sending him flying.

Turning back to Kiyen "well thank you" he says "could ya show me more kido some other time" he asks. He then laughs "I just realised... if i can keep it up and get this one totaly down Ito will be rather anoyed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Kiyen wanting to smile but didn't, looked at Mizu's kido, it was perfect. Kiyen was a teacher for Mizu temporarily for kido, the thought tickled Kiyen.

" Sure i'll teach you...some other time when i'm no longer busy, I must take my leave back to my barracks Mizu. If you can get this down i'll teach you a high level spell that would be just right for you. "

Kiyen began to walk off, he hadn't done much in that sparring match but he extremely tired he just didn't want to show it. He was planning on going to get some rest, he would wake up once more at night when the moon once out.

*Shunpo*

[Exit KIYEN MISHIMA]
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Mizu thanks Kiyen and watches him shunpo off.

he does the same reluctantly heading for the barracks incase Miyu herd of this

[exit - mizu]

toppic lock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?   

Back to top Go down

Friendly Spar? Or not so Friendly?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Other Stuff :: Archives-
Jump to: