Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP

Staff List
Roka
Mage Master
Seaas
Mara
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Share | 
 

 On The Farm (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mage master

avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-02-07

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: On The Farm (Open)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 am

A nice morning, the sun beating down on the land on a farm outside the town a young man was tending to his crops once again. Sumaru Shokubutsu although looking quite young was about the oldest resident of the town.

Raising himself from the crops he is tending to he wipes the sweat from his brow and makes his way to his, which is situated on the edge of his farm. Off the main road which leads into town he makes his way down the lane leading to the house.

The house it's self being nothing special for Sumaru to look at, the locals found it unusual as he had built it to resembel the farm house he had back in his home land of Ireland. Entering he makes his way to the kitchen making himself some tea. Once he pours the tea he makes his way back to the steps at the frond door and sits down looking out onto his land.

Drinking his tea and taking in the view he looks skywards as a large figure falls from above landing about fifteen feet infront of him. Looking at the large creature, easily four times bigger than him and a great white mask resembling a bird and on its arms horendous deformed wings. Reaching back above his shoulder Sumaru sighs as he realises he left his sword inside.

Looking at the creature with the up-most dischust and setting his tea down he says "you know... no matter how many years pass you all look just as ugly." At this he gets to his feet instantly springing into the air with speed resembling that of a shinigami's shunpo, making a fist as he comes up to the hollows mask he punches it directly in the center of it's forehead. This shatters the mask and the shock can be seen traveling down the hollows body. Sumaru lands softly on the ground and the hollow splits in two disolving into nothingness

Walking back to the steps at the door he turns and sits down lifting his tea once again. as he drinks looking out onto the land he remarks "hmmph more of those have been appearing lately." Draining the contents of his cup he sets it beside him "aaw well at least this one didnt go after the crops or Drya would of been furious"

_________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------
To be forgotten is worse than death
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroHearts

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Naomi had found the people of her last town quite kind. They hadn't despised her for being who she was or sent mobs after her. In fact, they didn't really care about her existence, and to them, she was just the normal human traveler passing in. Yet, she kept on the move after restocking on the supplies and resting up a while. Naomi might have stayed in the peaceful town if she didn't feel the way she did about staying in places too long and becoming fond of it.

A man, though, had offered to take her aboard on a drive as he headed to another town. Gladly, she had accepted and later gotten off where the paths went separate ways.
Naomi thanked the kind man and left, walking aimlessly forward to any new destination.

Suddenly, she felt the presence of one of those freaky monsters. Naomi hadn't given them a name, but she bounded ahead with a newfound purpose. All trace of its existence soon disappeared, but she had seen its disintegrating figure near something that resembled a farm. Bolting ahead, she saw what looked like the normal young human male, but Naomi hadn't seem anyone else in sight. Concluding that this man could have witnessed what happened, she walked forward to question him.

"Hmm.... Excuse me, sir, but erm.... did you happen to hear or see anything strange lately?" she wondered how bizarre what she said could seem. Especially since regular mortals were blinded and couldn't see what she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 25
Location : No, Bad Pedophile

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 pm

A traveler which seems out of place was walking the main road, he wore very odd clothes a blu trenchcoat with no shirt underneath it a pair of goggles he had on top of his head and was very tall with a odd templar cross pendant around his neck. This figure was named Isaac Kennedy he was a man very fond of wandering and never staying in one place for a long time.

Isaac whipped the sweat from his brow as he took off his trenchcoat "why is it so fucking hot today" isaac mummered and as he did a disembodied voice only isaac could hear spoke "umm one reason because we are in the country" the voice said in a smart ass of a way. The voice was the pendant itself because isaac isnt any ordinary human, he is a bount and a very old one at that and the pendant is his doll Lazen Gan in his sealed form.

Isaac continued to walk with his coat over his shoulders ignoring the smartass remark from Lazen. As he continued walking down the street he saw a shadow of a creature dart over to a farmhouse of an odd look and land near it. "wherever i go hollows are there also, can i get no rest at all from these abominations" isaac grumbled as he began to sprint and as he reached the back of the farmhouse "Zeige Dich, Lazen Gan" isaac said and as he did his pendant glew and vanished then reforemed a massive black knight who was slightly taller than isaac next to isaac with his sword ready to slice the creature with ease.

Isaac and Lazen leapt form behind the farmhouse to see a man take the hollow out before they could even get a chance to attack it. "now aint that odd, he aint no shinigami" isaac mummered as he landed a few feet from there airborn position and approached the man who was now sitting and drinking something. They stoped about at the same position of where the hollow was, Lazen staired at the man as he held his sword then stabbbed it into the ground as isaac said something "so that was odd never saw a human kill a hollow before with his bare fist, im usually the one who does that" isaac said to the man as he looked him over he had blue hair also but it was much darker than his. "ohh sorry not to be rude the names Isaac and the tall man in armor is Lazen he is my dol.... erm i mean a friend of mine" isaac slightly let it slip he was a bount right there and then waited for a reply from the man.

Lazenturned quickly to the woman with his sword pointed at her, he hated when more people saw of his own existence he especially hated when others than isaac knew. "so milady why are you here" Lazen said in his knight like way of speaking as he lowered his sword then turned back to the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-02-07

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Sumaru looks up at the young woman and opens his mouth to speek but annother figure appears with an armoured figure with him. "Well isnt this unusual two visitors in the same day" he says pulling out a small dagger "i say two as that obviously isnt human guestering to the armoured figure"

Sumaru looks at the girl "well ill do this in order... I asume your refering to that hollow a minute ago, then yes i delt with it, actualy i believe that answers both your questions" he looks at them both then his gaze falls to the armoured figure. On this he drops his dagger and it appears to be falling in slow motion "Zeige Dich Drya"

The dagger glows and a figure forms from it, a stunning sight that Sumaru had simply grown acostomed too over the years. The figure of a woman forms covered in clothing made of plants and wood sprouting from various parts of her body. the form finally setteling the beautiful woman stands before them resembling a dryad from folk lore.

Drya looks back at Sumaru with an inquisitive expression "new friends Sumaru?... this isnt like you" she smiles at him. Sumaru smiles and says "not sure yet" looking at the new comers he asks "well normal humans cant see those hollows so what brings you here?"

_________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------
To be forgotten is worse than death
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroHearts

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:26 pm

"Call me Naomi. Just the regular traveler passing." she said somewhat cautiously. So they called these freaky beasts "hollows". Something to add to her vocabulary. Seemed like these two weren't exactly human either. But that didn't bother her since she wasn't "human" either.
They had summoned their dolls, so they must have been bounts too. Unsure if they had good or bad intentions, she summoned her doll. Clinging to her necklace and calling out, Naomi summoned her doll which she called Kurono.

A low hum before the massive creature appeared. "Hmph. What do we have here, Master?"
She replied in a somewhat disgusted tone, "No need to be formal Kurono. How many times do I have to tell you to call me Naomi?" Then turning to answer the question, she said, "Well first of all, I'll get straight to the point that we aren't exactly what we appear to be. Especially not mortal humans." she gave a small chuckle. "We're just...-"
Kurono filled the blank in himself, "passing by." the creature gave a sideways glance at his master to apologize for interrupting, but some more thoughts passed between them other than that.

In a lower voice the doll asked, "So... I take it that you two are also dolls?"
Naomi grunted as if she also would have wanted to ask that question too and turning to the master of the knight doll and plant-like doll, she questioned them, "And that you two are also Bounts? Speaking of which, I don't think you or myself have properly introduced ourselves."

Nudging her doll with her right shoulder, she introduced her doll, "This would be Kurono, my companion" she gave a pleasant smile. And the doll introduced its master, "And my lady, Naomi Myou."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 25
Location : No, Bad Pedophile

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 pm

"Nice to meet you two and yes i am a bount also been wandering this world for a long time" Isaac said as he looked at the others dolls one resembling a dryad and another a large volcaninc dinosaur thing. Lazen looked at korona with the two glowing red eyes from his helmet"yes i am a doll i serve Isaac, my name is Lazen Gan" Lazen said pridefully as he sheathed his large sword on his back.

"so since we are all bounts here wanna have a friendly spar to test eachothers powers, but not sit back and watch our dolls fight eachother. How about we fuse and make it interesting, if you guys can fuse?" Isaac asked bluntly as he layed his hand on Lazen and as he did Lazen glowed then vanished and then armor started to engulf Isaac covering his whole body a sharp tail appeared and a horn appeared on his forehead and grew to 7 and half feet making his seem even taller. "Lets have some fun" isaac said in a voice which were his and Lazens in unison as he went in a fighting stance and as he did his reiatsu made the earth beneath his feet crater as he prepared to have a friendly spar with the other 2 bounts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-02-07

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Sumaru looks at the young girls doll and smiles "what a terrifying doll you have there miss" he remarks. He then speaks to the pair of them Pleasure to meet you both and your dolls" As Issac merges with his doll Sumaru gets to his feet "two seconds"

Sumaru opens the door and vanishes for a moment, returning holding his huge sword, almost the same size as himself, and he attaches it to his back. Drya looks rather anoyed at the crater made by Isaac and says with her teeth grited "can i not hust kick his ass for that." Releasing some of her own reitsu she makes a crater and begins to float in the air "oh now look what you made me do"

Sumaru looks at Drya "naw well do it this way" he says, Drya then makes a gesture at Isaac to let him know she isnt happy. As she does this she glows and dispurces into the air like pollen which surrounds Sumaru. Setteling on him the pair form a dryad human hybrid, Sumaru now with horns and one half completly covered in plants and wood

_________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------
To be forgotten is worse than death
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroHearts

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm

"Terrifying?" the doll seemed somewhat insulted. It wasn't exactly known as a hostile type and only fought when it had to protect its master.

"Fuse? Sureee..." Naomi gave a small curt nod with her doll and they exchanged a glance. They are both engulfed in a dark-looking sphere. Suddenly a crack appeared and light seeped into the sphere which exploded, causing fragments of rock to fly from all directions. "A friendly spar, eh? Let's rock." Their voice in unision, both Naomi and Kurono became more aggressive in their new fused state. "I have to say that your fused forms appear pretty powerful. Let's see if their power show the same strength. Shall we begin?"

Her ember sword suddenly flared as if she was prepared anytime and anywhere. Though cautious since it was a "friend spar", she wouldn't go easy on them or any other Bounts that challenged her. This was just what she needed to get some sword practice and sharpen her blade even though she, particularly, detested blood-spilling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 25
Location : No, Bad Pedophile

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 pm

"hmm nice forms for fusion i see" isaac said as he commented on the other 2 bounts appearences"but unlike lazen i detest swords rather fight with my fists"isaac said looking at the twos blades. As he finished saying this Isaac used his unmatched speed to vanish without even a hint of his movement because his speed is something that is even faster than the master of shunpo or even sonido, but to reappear behind Sumaru and punched outwards attempting to hit him and send him flying towards Naomi. If this punch connected it would usually cause a small explosion but since this was a friendly spar so he made it where it wouldnt do that all it would be is a high powered fist that still could shatter a normal humans bone.

If the punch made contact isaac would leap into the air at blinding speed and land a few feet from his original position. He stood there with his arms crossed waiting to see what would happen his spiked tale swinging back and forth ready to defend from a strike of there blades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-02-07

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:46 am

Sumaru smiles as he Issac vanishes. Fealing the punch from behind it sends him in the direction of Naomi. he swiftly thrusts his hand at the ground changing the direction he was being thrown in caising the ground to shatter where he had done so. Twisting himself in the air he lands behind Naomi. Various plants grow all sround his feet after he lands.

Looking at the pair "my sword is nothing special..." he says then speeks to Naomi "...and terrifying i mean no insult but it does look rather so." Raising his arms he pulls his sword from his back, letting it loose and allowing the blade to fall to the ground to demonstrate its weight. It cuts into the ground shattering where it lands and crushes a large rock causing it to shatter off in all directions.

Pulling the blade up to eye level pointed at the pair he grins, this time tough wood fires from the ground beneth the pair aiming to bind them. the first bit though springs up to bind the entirity of Isaac's tail to prevent his speed. But he is more concerned about what Naomi can do as he hasnt seen her speed or strength yet but is sure she has fire abilities

If either of them manage to get free from the wood the plants and get close to him the plants at his feet are ready to impale them

_________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------
To be forgotten is worse than death
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroHearts

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 am

"Hmm... Good thing there is a whole lot of oxygen here..." Before any wood or weeds could actually touch and bind her, Naomi sent them aflame. Darting forward, she stored her energy into fireballs that she launched at Sumaru. Then, creating a crack in the dirt, she yells out, "Subduing Inferno!" She grins as anything in the radius of 6 feet collapse in the face of lava. The terrain, now being more advantageful, was heating up. If the weeds were going to defend its master, she wouldn't bother going close combat until she saw an opening. Suddenly shards of sharp molten rock started flying towards Mizu and Isaac in all directions.

Cautious still because she was waiting for the other Bount to make it's countermove, she hoped the lava could be used to shield her from any attacks that the others might make. Careful to also make sure she didn't send the farm to oblivion and ruin any crops, Naomi kept her attacks precise and as far away as possible to the farm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 25
Location : No, Bad Pedophile

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 am

Isaac watched as the blade pierced into the ground it not suprising him at all even when the plants darted out of the ground and tried to wrap around his tail then try to subdue him but the plants grabbed an afterimage of isaac and as they grabbed volcanic shrapnel shot at the image as it vanished and now he was now on the house but he hid most of his reiatsu to not hurt Sumarus house. "now aint that a nifty power, but i have a long range move also" isaac said as he shot his tail towards the two and bringing it in a low sweeping motion hopefully trying to trip one of them.

If this hit and tripped one of the two isaac would use his speed again and appear behind Sumura and slam his foot into him then appear behind Naomi and try to flip her but not hurt her because he may get serious while fighting but he will never hurt a woman he would merely subdue her but never ccause her harm, it was his Code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-02-07

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:04 am

Sumaru sees the shrapnel coming and simply utters "dome", A barrier of thick wood springs from the ground and the shrapnel bounces off the dome and sticks into the ground. lowering the dome he see's a large amount of lava bellow Naomi's feet. A voice that sounds rather anoyed but that isnt his own calls "I hope your going to clean that up!"

Once Drya had said this he sees the tail of Isaac coming hurtling towards him. He drops the sword aside and braces him self for impact, while keeping his arms positioned to grab onto the tail once it had made contact, and hang on if necessary

_________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------
To be forgotten is worse than death
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroHearts

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Suddenly darting forward at Isaac, Naomi thrust her molten sword forward. Its aim was near his right shoulder but positioned to be somewhat above it to not cause any real injury. Hoping that Sumaru would lower his guard. Half turning, she sent a small, somewhat harmless, fireball speeding forward at his back.

"Hope you two don't go easy just because I'm a female." She summoned the lava together to act as a shield for her back just in case if Sumaru tried to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 25
Location : No, Bad Pedophile

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Isaac felt his tail stop suddenly from the strength of Sumaru then suddenly Naomi rushed towards him jabbing her blade near his right shoulder then heard her say something. "well aint his a nasty predicament we are in" isaac mummered as he moved to the left slightly and as he did he slammed his fist against the swords side letting the explosion activate and in doing so isaac yanked his tail from Sumarus grasp. As the small explosion activated isaac used his speed to vanish and reappear away from the house so he wouldnt cause any damage to it.

"aint this fun but we are about finished with this spar me and Lazen are preety wore out"and as isaac said this there was a faint glow and the two seperated"this is what happens when you havent had a soul in a while isaac" lazen said as he jabbed his sword in the ground and looked at the panting isaac. "sorry lazen im sorry i havent found any to eat lately so dont get angry with me"isaac mummered as he plopped down on the ground and looked at the two"sorry for the short battle"isaac apologozed as he looked at them and back at lazen who was still standing there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-02-07

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Sumaru got forced off the tail and Isaac had declared he was exhausted. Sumaru walks over and picks up his sword and holds it accross his shoulder. As he does the pollen like substance leaves his body forming back into Drya. Sumaru opens his mouth to speak but Drya gets there before him "i hope you two are going to clean up this mess" she says

Sumaru smiles and looks at the pair "feel free to stay here as long as you's need to theres plenty of room... but do clear this up or Drya wont be happy" he says while making his way over to the steps at the front door and sits down again.

_________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------
To be forgotten is worse than death
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroHearts

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 am

The Bount laughed and smiled, "Tis' a good spar." Then she turned to her doll and asked him, "Kurono, mind helping me clean this? Sumaru's doll isn't going to be happy with this lava mess." A grunt was the only reply and soon, mounds of dirt and fertilized soil began to cover the pits of lava slowly. The heat and pressure soon died down. Padding the soil with its molten feet, the lava creature grinned. "I likez farmz." With horrible pronunciation, it soon gave off a pur-like sound and rested its body on the soil.

"Thank you Kurono." she muttered this after laughing at its statement. She plopped down and took a seat on the ground right next to the lava creature's body. "So I take it that you run this farm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 25
Location : No, Bad Pedophile

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 pm

"it was a good spar, havent done anything that fun in a while" isaac said as he stretched and stood up and looked at Lazen who was still standing there silent and proud as knights always were. Isaac stood from were he was sitting then walked over to one of the craters he made and kicked a rock into it and then walked to sumarus shed and grabbed 2 shovels and threw one at lazen who grabbed it and looked at it with an odd look "what do you expect me to do" lazen said in a smartass of a way "i expect you to help cover up these craters" isaac retorted back as he began shovling dirt into one of the craters. As isaac said that Lazen sighed then jabbed his sword deeper into the dirt to keep it in place as be began to cover up the crater also also. "this could go faster if you got 6 more shovels sumaru" lazen asked and as he finished he concentrated and he started to glow and 6 duplicates that looked like lazen appeared the only difference was there color. Lazen and his 6 clones stood there waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mara

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-10

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm

A small girl would be walking down the side of the road, she had on what would be a standard school uniform for a girl her size, on her back would backpack witch would be slightly unzipped with two white bunny ears popping out of it. and she would be carrying a open pink umbrella above her head, even tho it was not raining... as she walked she would slowly pass the farm, seemly stopping looking up at the sky, " I wonder witch way now...." the small girl would then spin around a few times randomly stopping and starting heading in the direction she now faced witch happened to be the direction Sumaru's house was she would continue walking. After a short walking a short while she would end up standing at the side of Sumaru's house just glaceing up at it, " there's a house in my way..." she would say like she was suprized at this fact... " Mr.house I know it is very rude, but can you please move I need to get that way." she would ask the house like it was a living thing, after a short while of waiting, " Mr. House you don't have to be so rude and not even tell me no....could you please answer my question!" she would seemly get mad at the house. "I DEMAND A ANSWER NOW!" she would yell quite loudly most likely to the point the people close by would be able to hear it, a small sigh would be heard from the bag as well.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-02-07

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Sumaru looks up as the pair get to work on repairs. Watching he says "you know Naomi your doll is kind of cute" laughing as Isaac wanders over with his doll and it seprating into six more. "Oh ummm yea theres more right at the back of the shead" he says. All the while Drya sitting beside him scowling at them.

A small girl appears down the lane with an umbrella and begins addressing his house. Sumaru thinks 'well ive seen stranger things in my time but... what?' Drya with a puzzled look on her face "uuuum can i help you kid?" she asks the umbrella wielding girl

Sumaru looks at Drya then the girl "hello there" he says waiting to see if she notices either of them

_________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------
To be forgotten is worse than death
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroHearts

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Naomi is amused by the duplicate ability but turns when a girl appears to be yelling at the house. She wore a puzzled expression before saying, "Hiya!" in greeting. But Kurono only mumbled and groaned. It rolled over once and watched the girl from an upside down view. "Girl make too much noise. Girl please be quiet?" the lava monster mumbled these words politely though it saw nothing else wrong with the girl who was yelling at the house.

The girl might have had an intimidating look when seen by others, but otherwise, Naomi thought that there was something else strange about the girl. She observed her but couldn't put her finger on it. Though, she did admi yelling at a house seemed... Strange at the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 25
Location : No, Bad Pedophile

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 pm

As isaac heard what sumaru said about there being more in the shed the 6 clones walked to the shed and grabbed the shovels then came back and went to work on the craters filling them in the a matter of seconds and as they finished they all fused back into Lazen. Once he finished and fused back together he walked back to his sword and grabbed it sheathing it back on his back then looked at the newcomer with his red eyes which glowed from his helmet "is that girl messed up in the head or something" lazen asked as he saw her yelling at the house for some reason.

Isaac grabbed his blue trenchcoat and put it on as he listened to lazen and saw as she yelled at the house also "who knows shes propally this towns lunatic look how she has an umbrella also" isaac said in a jokingly voice as he sat on the ground and waited to see what the odd girl would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mara

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-10

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 pm

The girl would slowly turn hearing the voice, first noticing the guy but noting it was a women voice she looked again seeing Drya " hey look a plant lady!" she would say, with a smile on her face, then a mainly voice would come from her bag, " ok, first your yelling at a house then you are seeing plant people what is going on out there? " as the voice said his a stuffed rabbit with a eye patch on his left eye would seemly pop out of the bag landing in front of her not facing the other people, " ok I want you to explain yourself right now, for one I don't a plant lady....and other thing is that the house is not a living thing!" he would yell pointing at the girl, "but there is a plant lady, and other people....." she would say pointing at the group, " I still dont see any-- oh hello!" he would say as he turned, " I told you!" she would say happily spinning around falling over after a few spins, The rabbit would sigh, " Well, Might as well introduce myself, I am Jun, It a pleasure to meet you." he would say bowing, " And I am Yoi. I like hotsauce with my waffles!" the girl would blurt out. now rolling around on the ground. the rabbit would sigh shaking his head, " I'm sorry for how Yoi is acting shes not so right in the head." he would say with a laugh, " so as we have introduced ourselfs, we would like know who you fellows are?" he would say tilting his head, the girl still rolling around

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-02-07

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Sumaru raises an eyebrow as the rabbit jumps out of her back pack and listens to it speek. once the rabbit is done talking Drya fliks her finger causing plants to bind it by the ears lifting the rabbit off the ground. She gets up and puts her face close to the rabbits. "what a curious little thing" she says tilting her head then looks at the girl "but not as strange as her"

Sumaru looks at Jun still with his eyebrow raised "thats enough Drya let it go" Still sitting he looks past the rabbit and at the girl "dont worry ive seen worse before" finaly he gets around to answering Jun's question "im Sumaru and this is my partner Drya, this is my farm that you have wandered onto... oh yea what brings you here?"

Sumaru then swiftly adds "your one of those mod-souls that the shinigami created ages ago arnt you?" now looking all intrested at Jun and Drya going "aaaah i see" beside him with an expression of curosity on her face

_________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------
To be forgotten is worse than death
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroHearts

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:46 pm

A talking rabbit? Well, that was a new one... But I guess that isn't as strange as a rolling lava monster that's half-mumbling and half-snoring. Naomi thought. Putting that aside, she introduced herself.

"I'd be Naomi Myou. Just calling me Naomi would be quite fine." she put her arm back and stuck an index finger at her doll which was mumbling and still... rolling in the dirt. "And that'd be... Kurono. Don't mind him." afterwards below her breathe muttering yet smiling, "just as harmless as a fly."

Yet being unfamiliar with these "mod-souls" or whatever they were, she perked up her ears to gather more information. Not bothering to ask the question, she just watched and hoped to catch on gradually. Though a Bount, she hadn't learned all that she would want or need during her "extended" lifespan. At least that's what she called it. "Extended". Not immortality or a freak ability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
On The Farm (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Human World :: Farm-
Jump to: