free forum
Soul Eater RP

Staff List
Roka
Mage Master
Seaas
Mara
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Share | 

Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 pm

A garganta opens on the Sokyoku Hill, this was the sign that a Hollow was in the area. The 4th Espada Vasquez stepped out of the garganta and looked around, the area he appeared in was dry and still, no sign of life at all..at least not where he was. As he looked around he noticed the area becoming a bit more familiar, he recognized it as the Sokyoku Hill. This was the place Kadaj spoke of.

" This is the Sokyoku Hill that Kadaj was talking about...he made it sound like it was full of life earlier before I left. No matter, i'm here to collect data on the Shinigami here all the same. "

This Espada however was different in appearance, he had no sign of a Zanpakuto on him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Near the hill the earth split then tore open and a figure came from the hole wearing an odd outfit with rectangular buttons and a maske that slightly resembled a yin and yang symbol. "how the hell did i get into the soul society, that is one problem from leaving hell i dont know where im gonna appear" the figure said as he rubbed the back of his head and then stretched. This figures appearnce couldnt be seen because of the cloak and mask but he was really Tartarax Plancha the deceased Primera espada who has now become a togabito.

Tartarax scanned the area he was around until he felt the reiatsu of a familiar prescence, it was an arrancar but no ordinary one an espada had just appeared. Tartarax used his newly enhanced sonido and dissapeared and reappeared near where the prescence came from. "hmm i havent seen one of you in a long time, and what has happened to this place i have must been in hell for quite a long time" Tartarax said as he stood behind the espada of unkown rank to him waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Vasquez looked at the strange figure and analyzed him, his reiatsu was familiar but it was as if it had been mixed with something else. The figure's reiatsu resembled a Hollow so Vasquez was at ease at least for the moment.

" Espada Number 4, Vasquez Locura....now who might you be? You can use Sonido so right now i'm assuming your a Hollow "

Vasquez hated the fact that Sonido was a fast movement technique that could slip through his pequisa, this applied to all Hollows however. Vasquez took a few steps closer and stopped so that he was within sword length of the man.

" ............... "

Vasquez stood and said nothing waiting on the man to reply.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 pm

"Nice to meet you vasquez and yes i was once a hollow not that much different from you to say, i was once an espada until i was challenged and killed for my rank by another espada" Tartarax said as he watched as vasquez walked abit closer about withing sword reach range. "Im actually surprised you can sense the bit of hollow i have left in me, and you can call me Tartarax" Tartarax said as he stretched and yawned as he looked down the shinigamis grounds knowing if he was sensed they wouldnt know what he was.

"So youre the 4th espada right do you know if Mara is still the primera cause i need to speak to her, i have a little message for her if you could deliver it for me" Tartarx said as he stood there waiting to see what the espada would do and say to his question.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Vasquez was even more curious when he said that he was a former Espada and that he was killed for his rank, it made Vasquez curious about what rank he was. He was silent for a mement but then it hit him, if this guy was killed as a Hollow that would've made him an Unforgiven or a Togabito in spirit terms.

" Yes Mara is the Primera Espada, but all of that will soon change. Hueco Mundo is undergoing Leader changes that will soon call for the eradication of Mara herself.....now what is this message you have for Mara? I will be glad to deliver it to her...... "

Vasquez folded his arms and looked to the left wondering how long it would take for a Shinigami to notice to odd reiatsu's on the Hill.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:50 pm

"hmm so there is alot going on in hueco mundo since i died, well my message is tell her Tartarax Plancha is coming for her, hell wouldnt hold my wrath" Tararax said as he sat on the ground and looked to the sky through his mask and remembered how she was the one who killed him and took his rank.

"also if any one else kills her before i do the wrath of me will be something to fear, after i kill her i dont care what happens to hueco mundo and who becomes the primera" Tartarax said bluntly as he fiddled arounf with the bandages on his arm allowing them to come loose and fall down revealing the number 1 tattoo on his forearm but before he would let vasquez see it he rewrapped it quickly. "she will know who i am once you tell her" Tartarax said as layed down on the ground and thought also why the shinigami have yet reacted to his and vasquez reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Vasquez seemed confused by his statement, he wanted to kill Mara but Vasquez too had the same objective and wasn't planning on letting anyone interfere with that goal. If he had to destroy his comrades to achieve that goal then he would. Vasquez was cold and rarely showed any emotion.

" I see...what if I said that Mara was my target first? Would you put your wrath on me instead? "

Vasquez lowered his arms and stuck his right arm out to the side, it was unknown why he was doing this. He continued to hold his arm out still.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Tartarax heard how he said mara was his target first "Boy dont test my power, i am one not to be triffled with" Tartarax said with anger in his tone and as he did he focused on some boulders around him and as he did they levitated in the air around the two "once i kill her you can have her rank, she has been my target since she killed me and took my rank from me" tartarax said as he made the stones slam into the ground creating a loud thud.

"Also dont try anything that you would regret you will see how a true Primera espada fights" Tartarax said and as he did the boulders around him shattered from the immense reiatsu he released and craters formed around him. "so just deliver my message for me and once i kill her you can have her rank i have no use for it anymore since i died" Tartarax said as he continued to let his reiatsu surge around them even though him flaunting it would attract shinigami to there positions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Vasquez noticed he said he was the Primera Espada, or former Primera at that. Of course Vasquez couldn't go up against Mara without having a proper fight with a true Vasto Lorde beforehand. He figured the man in front of him would be good practice. Vasquez jumped back as a blade began to sprout through the palm of his hand, soon came a guard and a hilt, it was his Zanpakuto. Vasquez gripped it in his hand and looked at Tartarax.

" If you used to be a true Vasto Lorde...then let me test that, knowing what i'm going up against before the real deal shouldn't pose too much of a threat... "

Vasquez found it hard to believe that it could ever be someone even stronger than the original Primera, but Mara had been in charge for sometime...most of the Espada had changed overtime as well so the gap between Vasquez and Tartarax couldn't have been too wide.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Tartarax watched as he challenged him and made his zanpakto appear in a odd way. "hmm so you want to fight, ill induldge this little game of yours" Tartarax said with a slight sigh as he vanished instantly and reappeared above Vasquez about 20 feet in the air then shot one of his brown ceros without even focusing it at the point of his body. After he fired this cero he vanished again and reappeared on the ground his black cloak flowing in the wind and the ground cracking from his reiatsu. "i may not be able to use ressurrecion anymore but my powers are that of my segunda etapa form but 10 times more powerful" Tartarax said as he threw up the back of his cloak and pulled out his large machete like knife which was his zanpakto but now was just an ordinary blade but he used it to channel some of his attacks through it but he still prefered his fists. He held his blade to his side and it started to glow with the auro of his cero and was prepared for what Vasquez would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Vasquez's trademark way of using his cero was to form it on the tip of his blade. As the brown cero came down, Vasquez's own cero formed and covered the entire blade so that the blade strike would have the same impact force of a normal cero. Tartarax's cero made contact with Vasquez's blade, immediately during that Vasquez swung his sword in Tartarax's direction. This caused both the cero Vasquez made and the one Tartarax fired to become one with even more power and direct itself at Tartarax.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Tartarax saw s he hit the cero with his blade then redirected it towards tartarax. As it collided with tartarax he smaked it away sending it flying towards the shinigamis barracks causing a small explosion. The deflection of the cero caused tartaraxs hand to burn from the power but he payed no mind to it as he slammed his blade into the ground causing the earth to fracture and split towards Vasquezs position and as it made it to him the opened earth shot out his brown cero causing it to eradicate anything in its path. "thats a nice way to use youre cero around the blade i do the same it seems we have the same way of using our ceros" Tartarax said as he watched the fractured earth shoot out the cero towards Vasquez. Tartarax knew the deflection of that cero would get the attention of some shinigami and this would actually become fun for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:37 pm

*Sonido*

Vasquez appeared in the air instantly just enough avoiding the cero, he looked down at Tartarax. Was he really a Primera Espada at one point, right now the battle seemed to be pretty average in terms of strength and reiatsu for Vasquez right now. He grinned slightly.

" I see how Mara could've defeated you now...your weak...expendable, if you don't show me some true power i'm going to have to send you back to Hell.... "

A garganta opened up behind Vasquez as 3 Menos Grande silhouette appeared in the background, their eyes were a glowing piercing red color as usual. Shortly following the opening of the garganta and the appearance of the 3 Hollows, all 3 of them fired ceros directly at Tartarax. Vasquez gripped his sword firmly in his hand waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 pm

From the trees of the Sokyoku hill Rikku had been standing watching these pair with great intrest. However the espada had appeared to have summoned three menos "well that has just spoiled my research..." she draws her zanpakuto and mutters "... melt Kazan" the blade extends forming a double ended black sword with the handle in the middle, flames coming from the tip of each blade.

Holding her zanpakuto infront of her she spins it at such a speed it becomes nothing but a blur representing a quinceys bow but red. "Pheonix Spit" she utters causing hundreds of little fire balls to fire from hte rotating blade at high speed all aimed for the menos

As the fire attack leaves the trees to outsiders it would look like a quincey had been there due to the nature of the attack. As the fire balls hit the three menos they begin to fall disintegrating into nothingness before they hit the ground. Rikku sighs and gets herself ready to use shunpo at a moments notice although her instints were screaming at her to research these pair more

--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Tartarax saw the 3 menos appear and fire off there ceros and as they neared him Tartarax fired off one of his and collided with them causing a large explosion and as he was about to deal with the 3 a sudden blast of fire balls came from a nearby treen and disintegrated them. "hmm looks like we got company" tartarax said as he vanished instantly and reappeared behind the woman. "you know spying isnt very nice" Tartarx said as he staired at the woman through his mask and he sheathed his blade.

"So what is a preety woman like you dong out here hiding in a tree spying on us" Tartarax said with a smartass of a tone as he jumped from the tree and landed back onto the ground and as he touched the ground a crater formed from his mass reiatsu then he looked back to Vasquez then sonido behind him "now where were we" Tartarax said as he brought his elbow down towards his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 pm

" .....Hmph.... "

Vasquez disregarded the other presence in the distance and used what little he could of the pesquisa to follow Tartarax's movements.Using the slightest bit of pequisa he could, Vasquez faintly sensed Tartarax's motion and realized he had used sonido to get behind him. Vasquez without looking immediately backflipped over Tartarax and landed mid range behind and slightly took a small leap foward swinging his sword down in a vertical motion attempting to slash him across the back.
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Rikku's eye twitches at the word spy, griting her teeth she growls "its research not..." but before she could finish her sentence Tartarax vanished back to Vasquez. Now furious she hadnt gathered any data while he was so glose she beging to cut various area's of the ground around her with her blades.

She sits on a nearby rock, the ground cut all around her and off into the trees she sits and observes what is going on to attempt to retreive valuable data

Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Tartarax sighed once he saw vasquez leap over him and attempt to slash his back and once the blade almost made contact a cero formed and fired from his back towards him. "Like i am easily attacked like that by anyone, i wasnt promoted to primera for my speed i was for my ability to fire ceros from any point on my body and my skill at CQC" Taratarx said pridefully as he used sonido to vanish then reappear next to the woman sitting on the rock now who appeared to be studying them. "but i have to admit you have very skilled pesquisa to follow my movements" Tartarax said as he began to focus on the earth around him causing 5 boulders to levitate in the air and orbit around Tatarax and one of the boulders being the one that the lady was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Vasquez wasn't expecting the cero to come from his back so he was completely taken off guard. The cero engulfed Vasquez in a brown light. The light soon dimished however revealing an uninjured Vasquez with badly torn clothes. He looked at his clothes and the area around himself. He sighed and looked at Tartarax.

" .............I wasn't expecting a cero from that part of your body....but i'm sorry to dissapoint you, you haven't caused a single injury to me at all.... "

Even while he was saying this, numerous cracks appeared on the surface of Vasquez's skin. Was he injured?

" I can assure you, if i'm caught off guard like that again it could cost you your life.. "
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Rikku jumps from the boulder to a tree top while pulling a vile from her pouch letting a drop fall on the man levitating her, this was tracking fluid allowing her to trace his movements wherever he went after he had gone.

Looking at the espada she says "oh my that is a fancy ability... could i get a sample to analyse?" Then she suddenly vanishes from sight again to observe the pair at a distance, again cutting the ground as she goes finaly sitting on top of annother boulder not far away

Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Tatarax yawned as he heard what Vasquez said he started to get bored of this fight already as he usually did. "well this was fun but i better get back to hell before the overseer notices i escaped not in the mood to deal with him today" Tartarax said as the released the boulders and made them slam into the ground and once he did he felt something hit his black cloak but payed no mind to it. "sorry miss theres no sample for you to take all i do is a form of telekenisis" Tartarax said in reply to the lady asking for a sample.

"well i need to be getting back, and vasquez pleas relay my message to mara" Tartarax said as he snapped his fingers causing the earth to crack open and foul reiatsu to pour out and a large gate to appear with two skelentons on the doors. These were the gates of hell and they obeyed Tartaraxs command as he layed his hand on them and the opened causing more foul reiatsu to pour out with a very hot burning sensation which didnt bother Tartarax. "well im off also dont die or you will be looking forward to this" Tartarax said to vasquez as he entered the portal and as he did the cloak and mask vanished revealing his medium blode hair covering his right eye and his yellow beast like eyes and his usual tattered clothes he wore with the brown muffler and cloak. The large doors slammed behind him and once they did they started to sink back into the earth and close the large gaping crack in the earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Vasquez's body began to gain more cracks on it, he quickly turned away with his sword still in hand and opened a garganta portal back to Hueco Mundo. His Bone Mask had been shattered by the cero Tartarax launched but it didn't break completely which was good since he didn't want anyone knowing about that ability yet. He knew it was time to head back before he revealed any unecessary data to anyone. Vasquez stepped through the portal as it closed.
Back to top Go down
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Rikku sits back with her eye twitching "trust two new intrests to appear in one day and then vanish" she sighs and resheaths her zanpakuto after sealing it again "oh well at least i got some tracking liquid on that togabito before he made his exit"

Getting to her feet she feels around in her boots and then her pouches "ah tes there all still there... now i supose id better get this tracking sorted" she says as she vanishes from sight shunpoing her way back to her office

(OCC: i asume this thread is done... so i shall lock it Very Happy )

Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]   

Back to top Go down

Observation of the Seireitei [PRIVATE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1