free forum
Soul Eater RP

Staff List
Roka
Mage Master
Seaas
Mara
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Share | 

Wandering onto a farm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Wandering onto a farm   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Roze sighed as she walked looking around, Yumiko walking right behinde her, " you sure it came from over here?" she ask starting her walk onto the farm, Yumiko would nod, seemly looking around, "so you sensed hollows and another strange being over here.....huh....don't seem out of the normal..." roze would say with a sigh, " you know you need get better at this, I mean its a whole farm and I don't see anything." Roze would say trying to walk though the farm without steping on any of the plants not wanting to make the farmer angry if they came out and saw them, Yumiko doing the same. they contiuned to walk heading for the house, noting most likely that's where the being whatever it was would be. Yumiko keep the look out for anyone or anything.

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Sumaru sitting in the house feels the presence of intruders on his land. since they have reiatsu signatures he wondered if they were hollow trampling his crops. leaving the front door he looks out onto the otherwise peaceful fields. he walks out in his normal clothing along with his rediclous sword on his back.

He quickly moves and spots two girls among his crops, he appears infront of them glaring with nothing but pure supision on his face. "And what might you two be doing" he growls at them. Glaring at them his black hair blows slightly in the wind however his gaze remains unwavering as he waits for an answer

--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Roze jumped a little at him apearing out of no were, " well, sir we where just....uummm exploring that's it um ya..." she said backing away a bit, at the same time Yumiko would vanish reapearing behinde Sumaru "Roze he is the one that gave off the strange feeling..." she said as a red bow formed as she aimed at Sumarus back, " what are you talking about hes just a farmer mad where on his land.." Roze said, Yumiko sighed, " how many farmers do you know that can apear like that and carry large swords on ther backs..." Yumiko would say, " Uuuuummm, well I don't know any farmers but ya you dont have a point there, ok Mr. where here because we sensed, well Yumiko sensed some weird engery form over here, and hollows so we went exploring to figure out what it was....so then......what are you...." she would say pointing her figure at him.

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Sumaru releases a large amount of his energy, what he considered enough to disrupt the bow in the girls hand "well it looks like you are a quincey" he says as his gaze remains on the other girl. He continues "I do not care about the fact your on my land... what i cannot tolerate is sneaking about"

As he speeks he pulls the sword off his back setting the blade end on the ground, it conects with a rock causing it to shatter due to the tremendous weight of the sword. He continues speeking "the hollows were delt with long ago" he gestures to the sword "as for what I am... well i am what i am... nothing more nothing less" he says in a rather cryptic manner still keeping his supisious gaze on the non quincey

Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Yumiko after her bow dispersed, she stood there still watching him. " nice sword....and stop talking all weird, it confuses me.....you weirdo...." she would glare at him, a small voice poking at the back of her head to attack him, but she would ignore it, " you must be very powerful, to carry it around....I don't have anything that big but.....l'épée de la mort" she would say placing her hand to her side a longsword forming it, " I have this..." she would say smiling, Yumiko would sigh, she knew Roze had to show off her sword, she always did...... but she hoped she didn't do anything stupid, " and I am sorry about sneaking about but what would you do if thought like hollows might be here....." she would say with a smile resting the blade onto her shoulder.

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Sumaru smiles slightly breaking his supisious glare for the first time. "What would i do" he says as he reaches his hand into a pocket pulling out a tiny celtic dagger and holds it up. "If i do require the quick and quiet extermination of hollows i would use this" he says glaring once again.

He too rests his sword on his shoulder then sets it down and turns to look Yumiko "try lifting that and let her know how heavy it is" he states knowing full well that the weight would be too great, which could clearly be seen as it sank into the ground a bit. "Well what a curious talent you have there girl... tell mw what do these do?" he asks curiously

Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Yumiko wondered about the dagger was, it did give her a strange feeling there was more to it then it showed, as he told her to try to pick up his sword, she already could tell it was crazy tell, but she tryed anyway, only to fail, " very heavy...." she would say quitely, Roze would smile, "well, mostly my sword can absorb and expel energy.....not much, I still find my sisters bow a little cooler then my sword...." she would say with a shrug, as she did she could hear a voice seemly whisper into her ear to kill him, she mumbled the words shut up as if she was talking to it, she laughed a little bit " ya I can't do much I just learned I have these powers....." Roze would say rubing the back of her head giggling a little bit. Yumiko would notice the strangest and already know what was going on, hoping it wouldn't be a problem at the momment....otherwise it would be bad....

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 am

Sumaru raises an eyebrow at the sirl as she mumbled shut up to nothingness "hmm theres more to this yopungster than meets the eye' he thinks to himself. Stidying her blade from where he stands he says "well looks like your sister has quincey powers... and you are similar but can create weapons from reshi, making you one of those rare humans"

He continues as he holds the dagger and looks just as supisious as ever "i dont supose you have what the shinigami would call an inner hollow?" He begins to drop the dagger "well i supose ive no problem showing you my abilities since ive seen yours... Zeige Dich Drya"

The dagger glows and a figure forms from it, a stunning sight that Sumaru had simply grown acostomed too over the years. The figure of a woman forms covered in clothing made of plants and wood sprouting from various parts of her body. the form finally setteling the beautiful woman stands before them resembling a dryad from folk lore

After forming Drya looks up and from one girl to the other "what in the name of hell are you doing in our crops" she screaches . She then looks puzzled and turns to Sumaru and slaps her palm against her face "and your among them too Sumaru, who are these people anyway?" she glares from one of the girls to the other

Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:15 am

Roze blushed when he said she was rare, she felt special. Roze tilted her head, 'a inner hollow what was that?' she thought to herself then all the sudden he summoned what looked like a planet woman who started to yell, "so thats what you are.......your a bount..." Yumiko would say, fixing her glasses, " what are you talking about sis?" Roze would question, " hes one of the things I learned while I was away, I was told they were made by the shinigami, tho that's pretty much all I know, that and he summoned a Doll, kinda pointing it out..." Yumiko would say, " So there's more then just Shini's and hollows and quinceys, huh, that's neat....." Roze said smiling, tho the doll looked pritty mad that they were in there corps, " uuummm ya, we were hunting for hollows and didn't really thing that would anything like you guys on this farm heheh...." roze would say rubing the back of her head. "well anyway I'm Roze and this is my sister Yumiko..its nice to meet you..." Roze would say.

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:39 am

Drya looks at their feet "well your lucky you havent steped on any... or id have to" she says as she flicks her finger causing the entire field to begin to move and vines and other plantlife turn into razor sharp weapons. The crops grow rapidly becoming rather large and a tree gets up and walks away re-rooting it's self after several feet. "To do that, only worse" she growled as a vine lift's Sumaru's sword and places it uppon his back.

Sumaru smiles and says to Drya "that is enough... no need to terrify these children" then he turns and speeks "it isnt adviseable to anger Drya... she has quite a quick temper" he smiles and continues "yes i am a bount..." he looks at Roze "... and deary there are alot more than what you listed there... come, you can have some tea" he says as he walks back towards the house. Drya walks along behind him as though she is floating. but she stops between the girls.

Although she speeks to them she watches Sumaru as he walks "he may seam scary, cold and stern but that is just his defences... he is kind realy" she giggles showing how beautiful she realy is, flicking her hair back she follows Sumaru once afain walking as though she is floating

Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Roze would jump a little with all the plant life turning all creepy like, while Yumiko would just stand there, not looking scared what so ever. Roze started to wonder what other things there were, she didn't think there would be that much room for that may differnt races, and she thought she would of at least seen a few of them... she shruged as she and Yumiko started to follow Samuru. " Roze, are you feeling alright?" Yumiko would say looking back at Roze. " Ya im perfectly find, Just a little bit of a headache, thats all.." she would say giggling a bit.

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Sumaru and Drya arrive at the farm house and they stop at the front door. the evidence still there that other bounts had been there in the yard. The farm house looking raqther out of place being in Japan as Sumaru had built it to resemble a traditional Irish farm house. He turns and looks at the girls as they walk up to the house. Drya vanishes inside and gets a tray full of tea, cups and a range of biscuits, She comes back outside and Sumaru takes the tray from her.

Drya then flicks her finger again but this time grand table and chairs reeipt from the ground made of wood. Sumaru smiles as he looks at the decoration on the table and chairs "well Drya you never did anything by half" he laughs and he see's the two girls "here you go, this should keep you's going" he gestures for the pair to sit down on the over elaborate furniture Drya had just created

Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 am

Roze would sit down as soon as he pointed to it, while Yumiko would bow, and say "thank you both." before siting down Roze would just sit there kinda stare at her tea, as she rubed her head as if she had a headache, Yumiko would sit there siping tea, glacing over at all times at roze. Roze would finally pick up a cup and drink from it along with chomping down on a biscuit, " so tell me more about your selfs." Roze would say mouth full of food. Yumiko would sigh and cover her face with her hand, 'she has no manners what so ever does she...' Yumiko would think to herself, tho her face cleary showed she was embarrassed.

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Sumaru looks at the pair and says "well arnt you two very different... like chalk and cheese" he laughs as he sips from his own cup. Drya looks at Roze "my my arnt you the conversation starter" she holds out her hand and a small leaf grows out "here eat that... it will getrid of a headache in no time" she giggles and smiles at the girl.

Sumaru sighs and looks at Drya "now Drya dont tell me your getting soft on me" the pair look at each other and burst out laughing as Drya realises that Sumaru was using her own words from earlier. Sumaru then speaks to the girls "well im from Ireland... over 300 years ago and this is my farm. What else would yous like to know" he asks while siping his tea

Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering onto a farm   

Back to top Go down

Wandering onto a farm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1