free forum
Soul Eater RP

Staff List
Roka
Mage Master
Seaas
Mara
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Share | 

Sitting atop the hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Sitting atop the hill   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Mizu wandering about looks at the Sokyoku hill. making his way up the steps he comes to the summit.
Hit with a dazeling view and the rustling of the trees behind him he sighs "Ah this is a place to relax". He sits on the edge of the hill with the breze blowing in his face. "To think it's so peaceful here and this spot was used for execution" Mizu becoming the squad 10 captain after the Sokyoku itself was destroyed never witnesed the events but herd of them

Taking out his zanpaktou, "look Umi Kurasshu its not quite the ocean but a spectacular view never the less... Oh how i wish i could nip back to the human world to sit by the sea and see dad"
Sticking his zanpaktou into the ground "there you can see what im seeing Umi Kurasshu", he lays back to look at the sky. A rustling from the trees behind startles and he turns his head to look "hmmph nothing there"

From above he see's a black butterfly coming his way "oh no dont tell me there is annother captains meating". Streaching out his hand so that the hell butterfly can land on his finger, when it lands it relays the mesage
"Annother meating" sighs Mizu "tommor at noon... well its more notice than the last one i supose"
As the butterfly leaves yetagain a louder rustling comes from the trees. Mizu putting it down to the wind this time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting atop the hill   Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:19 pm

the next russel of the trees makes him supisious. Lifting his zanpaktou he walks over to the trees and see's one of them moving.
"well this is odd"
Looking up into the tree there is a hollow sitting on one of the branches. "well arnt there alot of you about these days. Im almost expecting a menos to sppear next"
The hollow lunges at Mizu, he sighs, "no point calling releasing my zanpaktou for you" Mizu swings his sword and cuts the hollow in two. He re-sheaths his sword and makes his way down from the summit of the hill.

"Well that spoiled a perfectly relaxing day"
"Wonder where all the other captains are these days getting too quiet around here. Maybe more than me will turn up for the captains meating tomorrow"

Mizu wandering about looking for some other sign of life, besides his own squad. "oh come on would something exciting happen already... well if not ill have to start practicing kido, and that wont be pretty"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting atop the hill   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 pm

after the captains meeting and the spar with Seaas, Mizu wanders back up to the Sokyoku Hill to sit and relax. Watching a few of his squad members bellow take down a few hollows that have managed to get into the Seiritei.
"Oh i do wish squad 11 would do something to keep them out" he mutters as the last one is taken down.

Lying back he begins to wonder what Seaas' bankai's full capabilities are, but realises that its a nice day and just lays there watching events pass. hearing the trees russel again he thinks to himself "if its another hollow disturbing me i swear ill cut down every tree"
Walking over to investigate he sees a bird flying out of the tree "oh thats ok then". going back to the edge of the hill he sits down and pulls out a bottle of Sake. "Well no point waisting this" he says smiling, pulling out a glass and pouring himself some.
"I supose i should be practising kido... but this is too good" watching on from the hill he continues to drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting atop the hill   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Mizu getting to his feet decides that it is time for a bit of kido training
Streching out his hand he says clearly "Hado 31 Shakkaho" the red light fires off into the distance, however mizu get's launched backwards due to the back fire. Flying through the air he slams into a tree. "Aaaowch still terrible"
Walking back to the middle of the hill top, "right let's try this one, Hado 33 Sokatsui" once again Mizu gets fired backwards, this time getting sent through a tree "aaaaowch well that one hurt" deciding that thats enough of kido for now he draws his zanpaktou and beging to spin it in his hand "Drench Umi Kurasshu" The zanpaktou glows and form into a trident the water pours from each end and forms a circle around his ankles, lightning dances around the trident forming his zanpaktou's shikai form.

Sponing the trident he mimic's attacking and defending with it not using the elements, as he continues he gradualy gets faster. After about an hour he stops the mock fighting and panting he switches to elemental use, "I must improve my speed with the shikai". Swiping the trident through the air "Dance of Blades" the lightening forms into blades and are fired off at incredible speed, "Tidal Crash" the wall of water rises and speeds off, in a moment it falls of the edge of the hill spiling onto the ground bellow, "... woops"
Continuing on for about another hour training in this manner he seals his zanpaktou and sits down on the edge of the panting, pulling out a drink. "Well that was a good couple of hours"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting atop the hill   Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 pm

---------------TOPPIC BREAK----------------

Mizu back ontop of the hill once again for his regular kido training finds that he dosnt feel quite like training much for kido today. Looking around he sees that the Sokyou hill had been nicely repaired after the recent battles that had taken place.

Sliding his feet along the earth he moves towards a rock sitting leaning against it. As he leans he hears rustling coming from the trees behind him. Sighing he mumbles "i swear if this is annother hollow or arrancar ill destroy the blody hill this time"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting atop the hill   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Ontop of the hill on a nearby tree there was a snoring noise and on a large branch was a figure napping. The figure was hooded with a grey haori that resembled a captains garb and a sword drapped on his side and his arms crossed over his chest. The sleeping person was the newly appointed captain of squad 2, Shin Karasu. Shin continued to sleep until he heard a shuffling noise which disturbed him he thought this place was somewhere he could get away from the barracks and the constant annoyance of the subordinates. As the nose stopped and what sounded like someone sitting down Shin slightly moved then vanished using his shunpo then reappeared behind the sitting figure hidden behind the brush but Shin did a fatal mistake he was to drowsy to be light on his feet and as he reappeared he caused a branch to break alerting the other person.

"shit well i screwed up" shin grumbled as he exited the woods to notice the other figures clothes and saw that he was a captain also but shin didnt really know any of the captains because of how new he was and how he loved to be seclusive. "well i thought i could find a nice place to get away from the others but his plan went to hell in a hand bag, he thought this captain was sent to retrieve Shin for a meeting or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting atop the hill   Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:50 am

Mizu hears the snap of the twig then some grumbling coming from behind him, swiftly drawing his zanpakuto he spins towards the figure but stops his blade at the newcomers neck and smiles at him "oh your actualy a shinigami... thought ya might of been a hollow or what not"

Lowering his blade Mizu looks at the newcomer and he suddenly realises that he is the newly apointed squad 2 captain rembering being informed of the way he dresses. "Ah you must be Shin of squad 2... im Mizu Masuta captain of squad 10" he smiles then proceeds to sitting on the ground.

He laughs a bit and rubs the back of his head "if my lieutenant Miyu finds me here again she may go nuts... anyway what brings you all the way up here?" he asks Shin

--------------------------------------------------------------
Mizu Masuta
Sumaru Shokubutsu
Rikku Mononoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting atop the hill   

Back to top Go down

Sitting atop the hill
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1